As I am sure you are aware, the Nordstrom Anniversary Early Access Sale is going on. I have already done way too much shopping and each time I check out the sale items, I find something new I need!! This sale is when I stock up on yearly essentials like shoes and coats for the kids. Brands that you never find on sale are marked down by ~30% -brands like Patagonia, The North Face, Under Armour, Ugg and more! It is also a great time to get some of those baby staples too as several of those are included on the sale! If you are buying for yourself or buying gifts, now is the time to shop many of those higher priced items that rarely go on sale! I wish you luck shoppingthings are selling out fast! If you notice an item or size is sold out, keep checking as they will likely add some stock to certain items once the early access is open. 1. Thule Urban Glide Jogger originally $399-now $299ok you guys, this is an AMAZING baby jogger. My sister has it and uses every single day (see her previous post here). I used it last time we were together and LOVED itso I couldnt resist the sale and ordered another stroller. This rarely goes on sale. They also have a double jogger on sale and a couple other Thule strollers. Any questions on this, feel free to email. 2. Sophie The Giraffe Teething Toy and book Sophie the Giraffe is a staple for kids. All 3 of my kids have loved their Sophie! This makes a great baby gift!! 3. Bobby 4 Piece Diaper Bag originaly $195-$125 this bag actually sold out as I was writing this, so I linked another Bobby diaper bag. I love the quilted look and it can be a backpack too! 4. Buzz B Baby Nail Trimmer originally $41 now $26 -best invention ever! I think all moms can relate, trimming your babys nails is soooo scary. I am awful at it and have actually cut the kids skin when they were babies. The Buzz B trimmer is a motion nail file and just files down your babys nails without harming surrounding skin. This is a lifesaver and saves your babys face from all the scratches. 5. Nuna Leaf Baby Sear and Toy Bar originally $259 now $194I wish I would have known about this when Harper was a newborn. You need this if you want to get anything done with a newborn baby. You give it a push and it will maintain a calming swing motion for two minutes. Sutton loved this! 6. Aden & Anais Swaddling Cloths originally $45 now $29Another baby staple. One of my favorite baby items and ones that we used on a daily basis. These are the softest, sweetest baby blankets. They are breathable and perfect for not only swaddling but also for burp cloths, and blankets. These NEVER go on sale, and I know they sold out last year at the Nordstrom sale. Get them before they are gone. They come in unisex and boy colors too. They make for a great gift! 7. Bebe au Lait Nursing Pillow originally $55 now $35-A nursing pillow is another mommy staple. While I used the Boppy pillow, this pillow has had rave reviews and become one I hear of people using more and more. My sister uses this pillow -see here post on it here. 8. Robeez Baby Shoes originally $25 now $17-we LOVE Robeez baby shoes. They are one of our favorite brands for baby shoes because they stay on so well and have some of the cutest designs. 9. North Face Reversible Baby Jacket originally $70 now $51-a baby north face jacket, need I say more?? Love the fact that it is reversible!
1. UGG Australia Corene Suede Boot (Walker & Toddler) Originally $89 now $59. Nothing cuter than UGG boots on little girls. If you plan on getting them, now is the time to buy them.
2. The North Face Greenland Down Jacket (Toddler, Little & Big Girls) Originally $160 now $120. I always order the kids winter coats during this sale. Loving this grey jacket with the sea green inside and fur detail!
3. Nike Fusion Sneaker (Baby, Walker & Toddler) again, velcro. These are another adorable option. If you have older kids or really advanced ones that know how to tie their tennis shoes, there are laced options of these as well as the girls.
4. Nike Stefan Janoski Skate Shoe (Toddler & Little Kid) LOVE these for little boys. Got Hudson a pair of these and the grey will go with everything.
5. The North Face Moondoggy Reversible Down Jacket (Toddler & Little Boys) Originally $110 now $82. LOVE this one for boys. And it is reversible. There are so many cute North Face coats on the saleit is almost hard to chose!
6. Nike Free 5.0 Running Shoe (Baby, Walker & Toddler) a great deal for school tennis shoes. You will notice a theme here with my velcro shoesI am not ready to add an additional 15min to our getting out the door chaos by adding shoes the kids have to tie. I am completely fine with my kids going to high school without knowing how to tie. Or at least another year or two.
7. Puma Steeple Glitz Sneaker (Baby, Walker, Toddler & Little Kid) we got last years version of these for our oldest and they worked great for school and play. They also have a boy version that is just as cute.
8. Perry Kids Seaside Slip On love these as a great summer sneaker that will transition well into fall. I think these are cute for girls and boys!
9. Hanna Andersson Two-Piece Fitted Pajamas (Toddler, Little & Big Boys) who doesnt love Hanna Andersson pajamas?! And rarely do you find them this marked down!! Got these for Hudson.
10. Skip-Hop Zoojama Butterfly Two-Piece Pajamas (Toddler & Little Girls) so cute and Elle is going to love. There are several other really cute pajama sets at great prices.
11. Hudson Collin Flap Skinny Jeans (Toddler & Big Girls) Originally $49 now $29. Such a great deal!!! I always buy the kids jeans during this sale. After the mark down the price is very reasonable for a pair of jeans that will last them all year!
What great sale items have you found?!