1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1. Magna Tiles If I had to pick only one toy for my kids to have, this would be it. Hands down. This is their most played with toy and I think we have 4 or more sets. They started being able to play with this toy around age 3 and all still play with it. Definitely worth the cost!!
2. Cuddle + Kind Doll these cute dolls are some of my kids favorite stuffed animals. They are soft and cute and also serve a purpose. They donate meals for each animal purchased.
3. String Art I think this fun string art a cute and creative project for the kids. You can use the patterns to create an initial or word as shown.
4. Play Kitchen The play kitchen is one of my favorite toys I dread the day my kids no longer want to cook for me in the kitchen. They began using this at age 2 and all continue to play. This particular kitchen is super cute with its farmhouse sink. Definitely more stylish than some of the plastic kitchens!
5. Balance Bike This is the best beginner bike! Elle learned on a regular bike with training wheels and it took her much longer to learn to ride than Hudson, who learned to ride on one of these at two and a half. Harper has just started showing interest in the balance bike we got her.
6. Robes & Slippers Robes, Slippers, and PJs all are great gift ideas. It is one of those needs that they actually love Gap and Nordstroms are my favorite places for PJs.
7. Water Bottles Another one of those needs that they actually want. My kids always need new water bottles and these make a great stocking stuffer. My kids love new water bottles, so they are each getting one!
8. Magnetic Tablet My kids love these magnetic tablets. I try to save them for car or airplane rides or times when I need them preoccupied
9. Instapix Camera I have one of these fun instant cameras and the kids always want to use it and end up fighting over it. So this year, they are all getting their own! I am surprise that Harper, at 3 years old, already knows how to work it and take cute pictures.
Hope this gives you some good ideas for the kiddos!!