Another great sale event is happening now! The Sephora Beauty Insider Event going on now through Monday. This is a great time to buy those beauty products you usually pay full price for! To access this sale, you become a Beauty Insider by signing up with email (although many of you already have your Beauty Insider card!). Rouge and VIBs get 15% off, while Insider members get 10% off. I am sharing my top 10 products that I buy from Sephora many of which I am ordering today!
1. PTR Peeling Scrub I love this scrub! You literally see the dead skin peel off your face while using it. After using, your skin ends up soooo soft! I try to use it once per week.
2. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palate This is the only eyeshadow I use! The palate has the perfect neutral colors, plus black, making it the only one you need.
3. SuperMud Glam Glow My sister gave me this for Christmas and I am addicted! I try to use this mask about once per week. I really can really tell a difference in my skin and how it glows! Plus, I feel like my skin is less dry when I use this mask.
4. Beauty Blender This is a tool that everyone should have in their makeup bag! I use one for my concealer, and a second for my blush and highlighter.
5. Sephora Collection Brush Set Another tool (or set of tools) everyone should have! I love these brushes and have had a couple sets. They clean well and are super soft. You can tell a huge difference between nice brushes and cheap ones!
6. YSL Rouge Shine Lipstick in color 44 (Nude Lavallier) This is one of my favorite lipsticks! It goes on so smoothly and lasts a long time. The color is my favorite natural!
7. Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Perfume The BEST everyday perfume. This rarely goes on sale, so its a great time to buy! My other favorite perfume is Tory Burch. I wear this one when going out or for events.
8. Philosophy Grace Shower Gel & Lotion I love Philosophy shower gel and lotions. I usually alternate between Grace and Love. Plus I love reading the bottles in the shower
9. Anastasia Brow Wiz My fav brow pencil!! This one has a fine point and stays in place all day.
10. Tatcha Silk Canvas Primer I recently started using this primer and LOVE it! It goes on so softly and helps my makeup stay in place. Plus it smells great!