1. Flat Leather Sandal I got these sandals for our trip to AZ (as seen here) and have loved them ever since. They are a great, classic tan sandal to have. These sandals look great with shorts and cropped jeans and are super comfy! The rest of the shoes are available here.
2. Peter Thomas Roth Facial Peel A lot of you bought this facial peel wash!! I use this wash once per week and I am still always shocked at how much dead skin peels off. It isnt an irritating peel it is actually the opposite and very gentle. Your skin just kind of rubs off as you wash amazing!! One bottle will last me about 6 months.
3. Bell Sleeve Tunic Dress This was such a special dress for me! I wanted something classy and pretty, but understated so it did not take away from Elle. This dress really is a classic that can be worn to so many different types of events.
4. Crop Skinny Jeans Gosh I love these jeans!! They are the perfect color and have cute distressed detail at the ankles. They are high-rise and have just a little stretch. These jeans run TTS.
5. Button Front Cami At only $35, it is easy to see why this was a favorite. This cami also comes in a nude color and light blue. What I love most about it is how versatile it is. It looks great alone or layered with a cardigan. I have worn it tucked in with high-waisted pants and also untucked as seen here.
6. Blush New Balance THE perfect casual tennis shoe. As my friend put it, blush is the new neutral I couldnt agree more! They go with everything!! I do always size a half size up with New Balances.
You can always shop my looks via the Shop My Instagram page of the blog. You can also shop my looks on LiketoKnow.it There is also a Liketoknow.it app I love using the app to shop. You can follow me in the app. I will sometimes post exclusive content here I have gotten some requests for #ootd posts and I think I will start posting these in the app! Let me know if you have any question on this!!
Thank you for your support of Blushing Momma you guys make all the hard work worth it!!