Happy Friday!! Another casual look today – because that is what we all live in, right? These high waisted leggings are a pair I have had for years…I have 2 pairs of them! I discovered this cute stripe sweatshirt while at Target the other day – I think I went for a kids birthday party gift and somehow ended up in the women’s clothing section I love the side lace detail. It is also a great length – not too long, but covers the front and part of the back.
1. Denim Jacket – I have gotten lots of questions on my denim jacket. It has a great relaxed fit and is under $70! A denim jacket is a closet staple and the perfect jacket for spring. The trend right now with denim jackets are slightly longer, more relaxed fits.
2. Leprechaun Visit – I love how excited the kids get for any holiday. They are super excited for “Leprechaun Day” because a mischievous leprechaun visits our house! He does silly things like dye our milk or muffins green and leave green scraps of paper in piles. He has left them little clover necklaces or gold coins – I can’t wait to see what he does this year PS – I never knew he existed until my oldest went to preschool and told me several of her classmates had him come visit their home!
3. St. Patricks Day – Do you celebrate? We have never been big celebrators of St.Patricks Day (no Irish blood in our veins). When I was in college, I pretended I was Irish…but now days, I am pretty low key I love Reuben sandwiches and corned beef + cabbage and try to make this since it is the one time of year I will let myself splurge on corned beef!
4. Easter Gifts – Easter is sneaking up on me! It is so early this year! I have not given it much thought yet and feel like I have been focusing on Elle’s first communion which is a couple weeks after. I hope to start thinking about Easter gifts here soon. We are pretty minimal when it comes to our Easter baskets…I will share a post on gift ideas soon. Here is a post from last year!
5. Easter Cards – Every year, I take pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits and send out Easter cards. I hate to break any tradition, but I am finding it hard to find the motivation to get them done this year! I don’t have Easter outfits planned yet…but I am worried I will regret it if I don’t take them! I went back and looked at the last couple years’ posts on our Easter cards. One of my favorite things about having this blog, is all of the photos and documentation I have of the kids and special events!
Have a great weekend!! XO, Brooke0